Tuesday 3 April 2012

Freedom From Pcos - Cure Pcos - Helping Women Cure Pcos Naturally

Looking For Another Ways To Deal With PCOS Other Than Taking Prescription Drugs ?


You can lose weight, restore hormonal balance and increase your health dramatically without using ANY prescription drugs, pills or patches. How do I know? Because I, and many other women with PCOS, have done it!
In 2007 I was diagnosed with PCOS and insulin resistance. I had been suffering from the side effects of these conditions since puberty, and after going off oral contraceptives (birth control) “cold turkey,” my body, health and life spiraled out of control. I gained 30 pounds in 3 months, broke out in acne (like I did when I was a teenager), felt chronically fatigued, no longer had a menstrual cycle, struggled with poor digestion (which made me feel like a blow fish) and was in a horrible, cranky, irritable mood about 90% of the time.

I found the PERFECT combination, what I call my “Triple Threat” approach to PCOS, and I have triumphed over the effects of this condition. Now, I can eat what I want and not gain weight. My menstrual cycle occurs every 30 to 60 days (I didn’t have it for 20 months), lasts only 5 days, and I rarely deal with any symptoms of PMS. I have so much natural energy, and I can easily lose weight and maintain my weight. My “pre-menopause” symptoms like night sweats and hot flashes have disappeared. My skin is clear as I rarely break out with acne.
In this e-book and nutrition program, you will learn:
  • How to naturally overcome Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and insulin resistance
  • Why prescription drugs do not address the core issue of PCOS and what to do about it
  • Exercises specifically for PCOS, so you are actually losing weight and body fat!
  • Why dieting doesn’t work
  • How to successfully control your weight (even while eating dessert!)
  • What to eat and when – and where to find “Katie approved” recipes
  • Which natural methods work best for PCOS
  • How in control of your health and body
  • What supplements are most effective to combat PCOS
  • How to apply every thing to your life in an easy, 4-week action plan!
Don’t do what I did and wait until your PCOS symptoms get SO out of control before you do something about it!
There is so much you probably want to do, but weight gain, fatigue and hormonal imbalance have been holding you back. I know, because there was a time when I didn’t want to leave my house when suffering from PCOS. I was so embarrassed of my body, and I felt too tired to do anything. I didn’t feel attractive or confident enough to do the things I wanted to do in my life.
By implementing the information you learn in Freedom from PCOS and the Permission to Eat Freely nutrition program, you may see some of these results…
  • the ability to easily lose weight and see muscle tone
  • clearer, more beautiful skin
  • TONS of natural energy
  • less “facial” and unwanted body hair
  • a more regular menstrual cycle
  • minimal cramps, bloating and bodily achiness (basically little to no PMS)
  • diminished cravings for sweets and carbohydrates
  • less body fat
  • the ability to control your constant “hunger” (we’re talking about emotional hunger)
  • fewer hot flashes and night sweats
  • frequently in a great mood (this is more important than you realize!)
  • feeling “in-tuned” with your body and finally in control
  • the ability to enjoy eating again and never fear weight gain




No comments:

Post a Comment